I am super super stoked to be working with my friend Jay Ma of Living Mandala, Melanie St. James of Empowerment Works, and Doug Kolberg of Green Zone Productions!
Stay tuned for more info about this awesome event as it develops!
Looks like Earth Circle Organics and Divine Organics will be joining us as sponsors! Further details coming soon!
If you’d like to be a vendor or sponsor, please click here and see FAQ’s below.
EARTH DAY SF VENDOR FAQ
HOW MUCH ARE BOOTHS?
$250 until Feb 15 for a 10 x 10 spot
$300 after Feb 15 for a 10 x 10 spot
$500 upgrades you to GRASS ROOTS SPONSOR including 10 x 10 spot and logo on site
ARE THERE ADDITIONAL COSTS?
To rent a popup tent: $100
To rent chairs: $8 per chair
To rent tables: $15 per table
HOW MANY VENDORS WILL BE THERE?
• Our policy is to include a limited number of vendors to allow for greatest potential market share and commerce for all.
• We anticipate selling out quickly with this limited amount of vendor spaces.
• We will give preference for next year to those joining us this year. You will be contacted first.
ARE THERE VENDOR QUALIFICATIONS?
• Vendors we select and invite are part of a larger movement for postive change. We are contacting YOU because you are selling things that are in alignment with a conscious community, sustainability and eco-friendliness.
• We do not require ‘green certification’ though we will ensure that applicants are in line with the mission and values of the event before accepting.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DO WE ANTICIPATE WILL COME?
Based on previous events at the Civic Center and the popularity of Earth Day in San Francisco, we are estimating 10,000
WHO IS PRODUCING THE EVENT?
EmpowermentWorks is the Executive Producer of the event, with GreenZone Productions, Harmony Festival team members, Living Mandala, The Solar Living Institute, Visionary Culture and other event producers are coming together to make this an outstanding event.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
• Demographics for attendance at this event are truly diverse, as it’s right in the heart of the city. All mass transit goes by civic center plaza making this easily available to the larger Bay Area. Tourists will also be present looking for exciting activities.
• The city is very much behind the event so political luminaries will be there
• We anticipate a “Greenfest Plus” crowd – including families, people who live downtown, tourists, and people from the larger Bay Area, as everyone has easy access because the Bart and the Muni go right to the Civic Center.
WHAT IS THE LINE UP AND THE PROGRAM?
• Live music by known bands, internationally recognized bands such as Sila afro-cuban music mixed with performance, dance and speakers. bellydancing troupes, international dance troupes, and well known world class speakers.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF THE EVENT?
• Permaculture Zone with hands-on permaculture instruction and exhibits
• Earth Mama Stage with Goddess music & nurturing energy
• Clean Energy Zone featuring alternative vehicles, solar, wind power, exhibits and more
• The Sprout Stage Kid Zone
• Holistic Health Zone anti-aging products, massage, free health testing, classes & chill zone
• Picnic area surrounded by organic food and specialty food
WHAT ARE VENDOR SPOTS LIKE?
• Vendors are in great key spaces and all the vendors are in the highest traffic zones
• All spots can be double sided or they can have backs. you’ll be facing two populated areas on each side.
• The booths are positioned away from the stage making it easy for you to engage in conversation and commerce with your customers.
• Talk to us—we can custom tailor a sponsor package for you.
• You will receive a free booth as part of your sponsorship.
• Sponsors receive VIP tickets to the afterparty, logo on web, logo on printed material, mentions in outgoing media, live-streaming via digitalstream.tv which connects automatically to tons of social media, and more, based on your package.
WHAT ABOUT PARKING?
• There’s plenty of parking under the site at the plaza. We are discovering parking details. You may have to pay for parking in the lot. Arriving to set up early will mean street parking is available also.
IS POWER AVAILABLE ON SITE FOR MY BOOTH?
No power is available. If you cannot do your booth without power, please contact us to discuss options. firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN CAN I SET UP?
Set up times: 6 am to 9 am Saturday, April 23
WHAT IS THE EVENT TIME?
The event starts at 10 am until 6 pm
HOW DO I LOAD IN?
Load in details will be provided well before the event.